Aural Diversity: Media
Selected presentations from the conference:
- Samuel Couth: The show must go on: understanding the effects of musicianship, noise exposure, cognition and ageing on real-world hearing abilities.
- Bill Davies: Autistic Listening. (Paper)
- Ed Garland: Textual hearing aids: how reading about sound can improve sonic experience.
- Alinka Greasley: Exploring the music listening behaviour of people with hearing impairments: patient and practitioner perspectives
- David Holzman: Deep River: a pianist's encounter with hearing loss. Part 1 | Part 2
- Peter Rea: Aural Diversity: the consequences of pathology and treatment. A surgeonís perspective.
Duncan Chapman and students from the Hearing Support Unit at Beauchamp College Leicester: From the Station to the University (audio)
Aural Diversity: Musicians' experiences with hearing loss (movie)
Andrew Hugill interviewed by Rupal Rajani on BBC Radio Leicester 15.11.19: Aural Diversity (audio)
The first Aural Diversity concert (movie):